cats Pictures, Images and Photos cats Pictures, Images and Photos cats Pictures, Images and Photos cats Pictures, Images and Photos cats Pictures, Images and Photos cats Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, November 17, 2008

Loving the Alien


You gave me a life that was alien to me
You showed me love is for real not just a fantasy
You look at me, hold my hands & take me strength to strength You gave me a belief love is heavenly, it's not all about pain
Even when you are upset & down with agony I understand it's temporary,
I can see love in your heart for me Whatever you do,
You do it with intense passion
You've give love a all new dimension
You've the ability to face the strife & keep our love on roll
You've the magical power to make me happy & touch my soul You're charm to say the least, it's not about generosity
But you're charming by your inner shines,
I'm charmed by your inner charms And it's a piece of writing about an angel who's making my all dreams true
You're everything to me,
I'm all yours & this poem is dedicated to you

No comments: